Focus on the most important
This course provides the necessary elements to identify the most influential sources of uncertainty through a sensitivity analysis.
- Achieve a ranking of uncertainties.
- Learn how to interpret the results of a sensitivity analysis.
- Good knowledge of probability theory
- Knowledge of Python recommended
- R&D Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Operational Safety Engineer
- April 1, 2022
- October 7, 2022
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
Introduction to Sensitivity Analysis
- Morris Method
- Taylor Expansion
- Correlation-based indices
- Variance analysis: Sobol indices
- Post-processing of polynomial chaos
Practice with Pythoncatalogue_2021_incertitude
Do not hesitate to register or to ask for more information. Customized training can also be offered. The location of the training is subject to change. Most of our courses can be conducted online. Once you have sent your registration request, one of our trainers will contact you to specify your needs and adapt the training.