Determine the keyed joint / interference fit parameters to transfer the torque between a shaft and a hub.
- Finite-elements modelling of the assembly: shaft, hub, key.
- Definition of nonlinear friction contacts between the parts.
- In the case of an interference fitted assembly, consideration of the tighten adjustment between the hub bore and the shaft outer diameter.
- Nonlinear static calculation under the load of torque to transfer
- Analysis of the mechanical constraints on the shaft and the hub
- Analysis of the shear stress and the mating pressure on the key
Finite-elements modelling, FEM, nonlinear static analysis (contacts with friction)