- Constitute a set of tools for the mathematical and automated processing of Modelica models.
- Analyse uncertainties in a Modelica model.
- Calibrate and validate a Modelica model.
- Basic grasp of Python and Modelica.
- R&D Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Operational safety Engineer
- September 24, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
Modelica: a programming language for physical modeling
The norm (Functional Mock-up Interface) (FMI)
- Produce a stand-alone black box (Functional Mock-up Unit, FMU) from a Modelica model.
Control a FMU with Python
Include external components (FORTRAN, C, Python) in Modelica models
Practice (exercises or direct application with your model)
- Designs of experiments, uncertainty propagation and sensitivity analysis
- Calibration of parameters and data assimilation
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.