- Learn how to build a finite element model of a structure in linear mechanics with the Salome_meca platform.
- Learn the main functions of the platform.
- Knowledge of Finite Element Computation.
- R&D Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Operational Safety Engineer
- May 3-4, 2021
- November 8-9, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
- General presentation of the Salome_meca platform and its modules
- Principle of execution of a simple study with Code_Aster
GEOM geometry module
- GEOM objects
- Import/export CAD files
- Construction or repair operations of geometric objects
- Measurement tools
- Definitions of mesh types, available algorithms and discretization hypotheses
- Creation and/or modification of meshes
- Mesh quality checks
Code_Aster calculation module
- Presentation of Code_Aster
- Tools: wizards and Eficas
- Implementation of a study in static mechanics
PARAVIS post-processing module
- Visualisation of stress fields, deformations, cuts, …
- Plotting of curves
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.