- Learn the different vibratory phenomena experienced by structures.
- Understand numerical simulations in vibration dynamics.
- Be aware of the physical tests of vibration mechanics.
- Know how to conduct test and simulation recalibration steps to take advantage of the complementarity of the two approaches.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics and mechanics.
- Test Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Industrial Project Leader
- June, 8 to 10, 2021
- October 12 to 14, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012, Paris ; Métro Dugommier.
- A few reminders on finite element methodology (meshing, resolution, post-processing, boundary conditions, etc.)
- The different vibratory phenomena in structural dynamics (sinus shocks, PSD, earthquake, endurance and vibratory fatigue)
- Implementation of a finite element vibration analysis
- Presentation of the different test means
- Implementation of a vibration test: test preparation, test sizing, validation of an interface tool
- Correlation between numerical results and tests (physical quantities of interest, sensitivity analysis, recalibration of a FEM)
- Examples of applications (industrial cases)
- Experiments on shakers
Do not hesitate to register or to ask for more information. Customized training can also be offered. The location of the training is subject to change. Most of our courses can be conducted online. Once you have sent your registration request, one of our trainers will contact you to specify your needs and adapt the training.