Why a linear model?
A linear model, in the broadest sense, is the basis for many more complex models, which are used to make predictions of a quantity of interest. This course provides the necessary elements to master this essential model, with a view to its use in machine learning and to create metamodels.
- Learn about the different types of metamodels.
- Know how to build and exploit a metamodel by linear regression.
- Know the main designs of experiments and methods of validation
- Good knowledge of probability theory.
- Knowledge of Python recommended.
- R&D Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Operational safety Engineer.
- May 20-21, 2021
- November 4-5, 2021
Paris (12ème ou 7ème arr. suivant disponibilité)
Introduction to metamodels
Design of experiments
Linear regression model
- Asymptotic formulation and law of estimators
- Validation and statistical tests
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.