Properly design your bolts
This course presents the different Eurocode 3 verification criteria, as well as digital implementation elements, including a tool created by Phimeca (delivered to participants).
- Identify verification criteria according to Eurocodes 3.
- Implement an adapted modeling.
- Use a verification tool developed by Phimeca.
- Basic knowledge in mathematics and mechanics.
- Basic use of Microsoft Excel.
- Design office engineer or technician
- Industrial draftsman
- March 9, 2021
- June 15, 2021
- September 9, 2021
- December 9, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
Centre d’affaires du Zénith, 34 rue de Sarliève, 63800, Cournon d’Auvergne
- Verification criteria for non-preloaded bolted connections according to Eurocodes 3 (tension, shear, tension/shear, combined, diametrical pressure, punching)
- Finite element modelling recommended for the verification of bolted joints (choice of degrees of freedom, elements (spring, rigid))
- Presentation of an automated calculation tool in Excel developed by Phimeca
- Example of applications (industrial cases)
- Perform analytical calculations
- Use the calculation tool on a real case
Calculation tools, developed by Phimeca, provided to participants at the end of the course (included in the course fee).
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.