Reliability methods can help you demonstrate the validity of a strategy to deal with failure scenarios by calculating their probability of occurrence.
- Learn how to raise a problem of structural reliability.
- Learn how to implement resolution algorithms.
- Good knowledge of probability theory.
- Knowledge of Python recommended.
- R&D Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Operational Safety Engineer
- June 16-17, 2021
- November 17-18, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
Formalism of the structural reliability
Method of calculation of failure probabilities
- Monte Carlo simulation
- FORM/SORM methods
- Conditional simulation, directional simulation, importance sampling, Subset simulation
Interpretation of results
- Probability of failure, reliability indices
- Sensitivity analysis, factors of importance, factors of omission
- Partial safety coefficients
Practice with Pythoncatalogue_2021_incertitude
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.