Focus on the most important
This course provides the necessary elements to identify the most influential sources of uncertainty through a sensitivity analysis.
- Achieve a ranking of uncertainties.
- Learn how to interpret the results of a sensitivity analysis.
- Good knowledge of probability theory
- Knowledge of Python recommended
- R&D Engineer
- Design Office Engineer
- Operational Safety Engineer
- April 2, 2021
- October 8, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
Introduction to Sensitivity Analysis
- Morris Method
- Taylor Expansion
- Correlation-based indices
- Variance analysis: Sobol indices
- Post-processing of polynomial chaos
Practice with Pythoncatalogue_2021_incertitude
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.