- Learn how to develop a business tool in Ansys Workbench to automate calculation steps.
- Know how to use Ansys Workbench.
- Knowledge of Python (or AT1)
- Computer with Ansys Workbench and a license to be used at the training site.
- Engineer using Ansys Workbench
- Computational Engineer
- June 3-4, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
El Hadi Moussi
Basics of ACT
Create functionalities using ACT in Mechanical
Introduction to the use of the ACT console in Mechanical
- Install an extension in the form of a script
- Compile and install a binary extension
- Explore with the ACT console
Introduction to PLC in Mechanical
Debugging extensions in Mechanical
- Explore a load using APDL commands
- Modify an existing extension to add a load and a property to it
- Explore custom post-processing in Mechanical
- Modify an existing extension to add new post-processing to it
- Develop a specific load using an ACT extension via APDL commands
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.