- Master the aspects of the Python language necessary for the development of business tools in Ansys.
- Know how to use Ansys Workbench.
- Computer with Ansys Workbench and a license to be used at the training site.
- Engineer using Ansys Workbench
- Computational Engineer
- May 27-28, 2021
18/20 Boulevard Reuilly, 75012 PARIS – Métro Dugommier
El Hadi Moussi
Introduction to the Python language
- Functions/Flow control
Introduction to the use of the ACT console in Mechanical
- Explore with the ACT console
Register or ask for further information. Personalised training courses can also be provided. The location of the training is subject to change. Training courses can be held at a distance. In this case, the training can be delivered in several short sessions (e.g. 2 hours) via videoconference software, spread over several days, in agreement with the trainer and the participants.